Salary DOE circa £35,000
V3 are working with a client near Sixpenny Handley just off the A354 who are looking to add a Gas Safe Engineer to their ranks for works in Wiltshire and a little in Hampshire. They are a relatively new company with a full order book, so if you're looking for a new challenge and are an experienced Engineer, this could be ideal for you.
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Engineer
- Reactive and proactive maintenance
- Boilers and plant rooms
- Installations and upgrades
- Test, inspection and fault-finding
- Must be gas safe (Commercial or Domestic, with both preferred)
- Must be good with clients and have a personable manner
- Must be able to provide thorough references
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company van
- Potential for growth within the company
Interviews are being held immediately so if you would like to know more or be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on or .
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'