Gas Meter Engineer / Dual Fuel Engineer
Role: Gas Meter Engineer
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: £31 200 - £38 000 (Based on Price per job)
We are recruiting for multiple Gas Meter Engineers or Gas Meter Installers for locations which include:
North London, East London and West London
You will be fitting domestic Gas Smart Meters in customers’ homes and employed directly by a Smart Metering company who are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for EXISTING QUALIFIED Dual Fuel SMART Meter Engineer's or Gas Metering Engineers in their business.
You will also have the opportunity to UPSKILL to complete High Rise and Medium Rise Surveys. This will be paid at an hourly rate of (£15/hr Mon-Fri 08:00 - 18:00hrs, £20/hr after 18:00hrs Mon to Fri plus Saturday and Sunday).
The position offers a lot of opportunity to better your skills within the Gas industry and you will have the job security of being with a company who offer longevity and promotion within.
- Annual Leave - 20 days + Bank Holidays and paid holidays (£120/day)
- Fuel Card
- Upskilling opportunities
- During induction - you will be paid £120/ day
The successful candidate will be:
- Dual Fuel Engineer/ Gas Meter Engineer
- CCN1/ CMA1
- EUSR Card
- Gas Safe Card
- Be presentable and have excellent customer service skills.
- Have effective communication skills
- Be experienced and work to a VERY high standard.
- Be a good time-keeper.
- Have good administration skills.
- Have a flexible approach to your working hours
Please Apply now to be considered for this position
- Gas Industry
- Smart Metering