Our client, a highly respected Housing Association, is looking for an experienced Gas Manager on a full-time, temporary basis. The contract length is initially expected to be 6 weeks, with potential for extension. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment with strong career development opportunities.
This organisation based in Manchester and are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Managing a team of approximately 23 assistant gas managers, engineers, and gas liaison officers
* Responsible for ensuring the Association remains fully compliant and achieves all relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s)
* Completing Compliance & Health and Safety Checks
* Responsible for setting and achieving operative targets on gas servicing, responsive repairs and investment programmes
* Hold responsibility for monitoring quality and cost aspects of all works, including sub-contractors and completion of both pre-and post-work inspections
* Close working and control of contract administration team and planners to provide a seamless service to all our clients and customers
* Maintain and control of operatives training records and identify any potential training needs to ensure targets are met and performance increases
* Promote and demonstrate best value initiatives within the communities
* Identify new stock and processes that reduces costs and achieves additional savings and/or efficiencies
The successful candidate must have experience of managing staff and hold a full UK Driving License.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job