Gas Manager - Social Housing - Permanent – Hertfordshire - Up to £43k Basic Plus Package.
The property services division of this maintenance contractor who have won and continue to win large proportions of work within the social housing sector are currently in search of a Gas Contract Manager to manage a team of subcontracted and direct labour covering an average of 8000units of domestic properties overseeing installs and repairs/servicing.
They will be responsible for:
- Managing health and safety on site
- Organisation of direct labour & sub-contract trades to meet programme
- Ordering / setting up kit formations for materials
- Building relationships with the customer
- Project Planning
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing gas contracts
- Excellent communication skills and client facing communication skills
- Ability to manage a project on their own
- ACS qualifications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job