Gas Installation Engineer
Gas Boiler Installation Engineer
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk
Up to £34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonuses.
Due to extensive growth during the last 12 months and throughout 2018 Digi Group are on the lookout for experienced Gas Boiler Installation Engineers to join our team servicing our clients throughout East Anglia. This is a fantastic opportunity for a full-time experienced Gas Safe heating engineer to join our team of highly skilled and professional operatives. Offering excellent earning potential and opportunities to develop within the organisation, we are seeking applicants who take great pride in their work, and who want to be part of a friendly professional organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- All appropriate qualifications (Minimum Requirements): ACS Certificates, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 & Unvented Cylinders, energy efficient qualification
- Gas Safe Registration
- An excellent track record of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Be skilled in:
- Must have an excellent understanding of domestic heating installations
- Power flushing central heating systems
- Vented / Unvented hot water system Installations
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, we are looking for applicants that demonstrate its core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- Has a great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit a CV.
We'll only respond to those applicants that closely meet the stated criteria. If you do not receive a response within two weeks please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
The company will always undertake pre-employment checks including, but not limited to: details of current/previous employment and references, proof of qualifications and certifications, criminal record checks and evidence of the candidate's right to live and work in the UK.
- Equipment Installation
- Gas Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job