Gas Engineer / Boiler Installation Engineer - Subcontractor
Salary up to £39,000 / 40hr working week / Bonus Scheme / Ford Transit Van / Fuel Card / Iphone / Training
Our mission as a company is to supply our customers with the most advanced and efficient heating systems on the market 24/7 365 days a year. This is achievable due to our Gas Safe Registered Engineers who are friendly, professional and experienced.
Due to company growth, we are now seeking new engineers to join our well established team throughout Cambridge / Milton Keyes / Stevenage / Oxford / Maidstone & Guilford.
- Installation of domestic gas boilers and central heating systems, combi swaps and conversions
- Very occasional service and breakdown work
- Field based working throughout domestic properties - customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 3 years minimum experience within the domestic gas industry focusing on installations
- Domestic ACS gas safe certified (CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, CEN1, CPA1)
- Full Driver's Licence
- Salary: £36,000 to 39,000 p/a
- £200 available in bonuses - this is paid monthly on top of your basic salary
- 40hr working week - Monday to Friday
- Ford Transit Custom Van & Fuel Card
- Van can also be used for personal use
- Smart phone (IPhone)
- Training provided
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'