- Conscientious and trustworthy Domestic (or Domestic and Light Commercial) Gas engineer/Plumber who can do plumbing and gas heating works required for great company which is growing fast. Company is based in North West London covering an area from Soho to Brent Cross serving affluent customer base as well as contract works. There will be some works outside of this area but not much.
- Great support and technical help by management as still on tools.
- Great opportunity to grow with a re-inventing the standards business.
- Further progression may be possible for the right person as Company develops.
- Must be able to self manage, be flexible, have worked on percentage of profit salary system previously. Must be able to close the job out, get paid and move to next job.
- Main requirement will be reacting to defective heating, plumbing within client’s property, which will mainly be hi-end residential properties or works to the communal areas.
- Servicing boilers, installing boilers and power flushing.
- Installation of heating and plumbing.
- Some out of hours as we grow the business due to the clients requirements.
- Ensuring the company is held in the highest regard by our customer base and maintaining the highest standards of workmanship at all times.
- Company pension scheme.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Growing business with long term future and professional developement
- Company uniform provided.
- Volkswagen Transporter Auto with air con short wheelbase.
- Communication Skills
- Mechanical Electrical
- Central Heating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'