This is a Permanent position with a well-established housing association covering domestic installations and maintenance. As a permanent member of staff you will receive an excellent benefits package alongside a basic salary of £30k. This includes a fantastic holiday entitlement and very competitive overtime rates.
A van and fuel card is supplied for all work purposes and transport. This organisation is notorious for their work within the housing industry. As a busy organisation you will receive a stable flow of work with sociable hours and plenty of opportunity for overtime.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a responsive and professional gas trade service to residents ensuring all work sites are adequately protected, respecting resident privacy and property at all times and providing an excellent customer service.
* Carry out servicing, and repair of domestic gas appliances as required.
* Installation of domestic systems including hot water systems, central heating, etc.
You will need;
* Relevant Qualifications (ACS, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & Unvented)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Experience in Social Housing or Domestic Properties
Please call Lewis on for more information or to submit your application email your CV to
- Gas Engineer Plumbing Heating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job