Service & Breakdown Engineer & Install Engineer required
Predominantly you will be covering Redhill, Tunbridge & Brighton postcodes & will live in the Redhill area.
30k basic + excellent package (fantastic holiday entitlement which is 26 days plus bank holidays and an extra day for every completed year up to a maximum of 4 days) + standby/Overtime rates.
The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Property Services department has recently had a refresh and we are seeking new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are seeking experienced Gas engineers to Service, Repair and Install all domestic gas appliances in order to deliver a 'right first time' service to all residents.
About the job:
* Provide a responsive and professional gas trade service to residents ensuring internal and external work sites are adequately protected, respecting resident privacy and property at all times, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered.
* Carry out servicing, breakdowns and installs of domestic gas appliances owned by The Hyde Group to ensure compliance.
* Undertake any required repairs to maintain high levels of professional image, safety security and working condition of The Hyde Group properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures.
* Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials, ensuring only quality materials are utilised for any repair work undertaken enhancing the standard level of properties and service The Hyde Group offers residents.
* Take ownership for managing accurate paper records of visits and activities in addition to utilising PDA systems where employed to ensure up to date records and relevant information is maintained to an excellent standard.
* Participate in the 'out of hours' service delivery on a rota basis ensuring gas breakdowns are responded to quickly.
* Naturally it goes without saying that you will have the customer care to go along with your technical ability.
* As you will be working within residents homes, you will have the ability to communicate on all levels.
* Experience of working in Social Housing or within homes in essential.
* Be honest and open and respectful to all customers.
* Possess a 'can do' attitude, and a desire to be a part of a team and to be a key part of its success.
* You will be Self-motivated to achieve set goals and team objectives.
* Have good written skills and meticulous attention to detail.
* Full driving licence is essential.
Essential Qualifications required:
* CENWAT or CEN1, CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, G3 Unvented.
*CMDDA1, CCLP1, CoNGLP1, Part P, Part L
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
If you think you have got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Service Engineering
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"