Commercial Gas Engineer
Full Time – Permanent - Upto £38,306.05 + Van + Fuel Card
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading housing and FM service providers in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join Facilities Management division.
This position is based in our Ferndown office but also working in the Dorset county area mainly Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth & Christchurch areas.
Who are we?
Facilities Management services are core to our business, and we work closely with the other maintenance divisions that make up the majority of our business. We have developed a highly successful partnering model to deliver innovative FM services to clients and end users from a variety of sectors and cultural backgrounds throughout the UK.
We develop innovative solutions for the delivery of contracted services and create streamlined, best-in-class management processes that are supported on all levels by our integrated IT system.
Our vision is to become a Facilities Management company that is renowned for its openness, collaboration and mutual dependency to deliver solutions that ensure our customer’s success becomes our success.
What we are looking for:
As our next Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be involved in mechanical works, servicing, maintenance, install and repairs of heating and unvented hot water plant in commercial properties, mainly schools so an understanding of BMS and controls would be helpful.
As well as this. you will be responsible for the following:
- Testing equipment and appliances to ensure that they function and meet safety standards.
- Repair using problem-solving to address the issue.
- Install gas appliances.
- Utilise the proper materials to make sure that the job can be completed properly.
- All work areas must be kept orderly to ensure the safety of yourself and customer.
- Gas safety checks, gas network tests.
- Compiling assets lists, condition reports.
- Compiling quotes for extra works.
- Repairing or replacing other Plant - i.e. Pumps, pipe work, tanks, FCUs, sinks, taps, actuators & valves.
What you need to have:
- Qualified to City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 & 3/ Domestic and Commercial Gas and hold appropriate ACS certification
- CCN1 – Domestic Nat Gas Safety or CODNC01
- CIGA1 and CDGA1 and experience of servicing, fault finding and repair on commercial sites.
- Good understanding of current legislation, building control requirements and governing body requirements
- Ideally previous experience within an FM environment
- Extensive “on the job” experience
- Full driving licence
What's in for you?
- Competitive basic salary - £38,306.05 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme, to take care of your well-being
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please contact Jake Talbot at Mears Group, otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed to be Commercial Gas Engineer at Mears, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'