£30,096 + van and fuel card
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Gainsborough who are seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis
Responsibilities of the Gas Engineer will include:
- Visiting customer's homes and undertaking all gas related servicing and repairs
- Ensuring that the correct materials are identified and used to complete the work at the required quality standard
- Uing and completing work details on a PDA hand held electronic device
- Completing the necessary paperwork in relation to parts and material requisitions and orders
- Identifying the extent of repairs and installations required on site
- Being responsible for the regular timely maintenance and replenishment of vehicle material stock
A van and fuel card is provided
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of current gas regulations and gas safety procedures. They will also hold a full UK driving license.
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership or apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
- heating engineer
- gas engineer
- gas installations
- gas plumber
- servicing and breakdowns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'