40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Niyaa People are currently recruiting for a Gas Engineer to work for a well established housing association, This role will be covering Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas.
To be considered for this role as a Gas Engineer you must have the following:
- ACS Gas Qualified (CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CEN1 & CPA1)
- Own hand tools
- Full UK licence
- Own Van
- Previous social housing experience
The work will consist of:
- Servicing on boilers
- Reactive repairs
- Boiler breakdowns
- Testing and commissioning
In return the successful Gas Engineer will receive the following:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Being paid through a CIS scheme
- Long term contract with the opportunity to go permanent
To apply for this role as a Gas Engineer then please click below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'