Currently looking for experienced Gas Engineers to take on a contract to complete gas services, repairs and install for Gas Maintenance Company. This is an on-going long term sub-contract role. Working 40 hours per week.
The benefits to the successful gas engineer will be as follows:
- Long term work
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company
- Local and regular work through the summer as well as winter
The successful engineer must be able to provide the following:
- ACS qualifications
- Gas safe card and certificate
- Public liability insurance
- A calibrated analyser
- Relevant experience (2 years would be advantageous)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'