Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you a Gas Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to join a leading independent business that provide extensive comprehensive support services across the Commercial Sector?
The Apply now!
Commercial Gas Engineer required to join a team of specialists delivering maintenance to Commercial Sites including Schools, Offices and Hotels. Girling Jones require a Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver Planned and Reactive maintenance in a mobile role across Bournemouth to Eastbourne and up to Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a leading company, offering progression professionally and personally.
- Carry our checks on essential equipment
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
- Conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
- Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
- F Gas (advantageous)
- OFTEC (advantageous)
- CSCS Card
- DBS Clearance (Can be completed via Girling Jones)
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within Commercial Environments
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The Next step
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Gas Engineer
- Combustion Engineer
- Commercial Combustion Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'