Role: Installation Engineer (Mobile)
COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY PLUS BUSINESS VEHICLE
About the company:
National leaders in domestic/commercial gas servicing, maintenance and installations and providing complete property services to a broad range of clients.
This companies' approach is built on exceptional quality, value for money and outstanding partnerships with their clients and customers.
Looking to recruit an experienced Installation engineer, to carry out Domestic Gas installation to all domestic properties based across Lincolnshire.
As a Gas Safe engineer, you will be the face of the business in the clients properties/buildings. You will undertake installation on a range of domestic gas appliances, to keep their customers safe and warm. Working on Boilers & Radiators.
If you can deliver exceptional customer service, whilst being passionate, professional and committed with a 'can do' attitude - I want to hear from you.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The suitable candidates will be ACS qualified, with a minimum of CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1 which will be checked/ discussed during interview:
- Personality and aptitude is regarded as being equally important for this role.
In return, this company will provide;
- Company van and fuel card, with full van stock tailored to the area you are working within (a full clean driving license is required)
- Branded uniform and PPE
- PDA working in real time
- On call payments
- Achievable bonus scheme - opportunity to bump basic by £10k
- Full technical training (as well as personal development)
- 24/7 support from the contact centre
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- A range of additional employee benefits
The successful candidate will be subject to the company's verification and vetting process. This includes a basic right to work and criminal record checks.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in the Domestic gas industry with a fast paced business that offers great career opportunities.
For more information, contact Lucy at Randstad CPE Leeds.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'