Gas Engineer required to join a growing Service & Breakdown team with a Devon based plumbing & heating contractor. The ideal candidate will live in the Plymouth or surrounding area.
Duties will include:
- Installing boilers and heating systems
- Replacing boilers
- Landlords gas safety certificates
- Ordering materials / van stock
- Completing relevant paperwork and reports
- ACS qualifications: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1
- Unvented certificate, LPG or Oftec would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar role
- To be customer focused
- Clean driving license (vehicle provided)
If you are interested in this role please click on "apply" now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'