Commercial Gas Engineer
Reports to: HVAC Operations Manager
Location: London, South East & South
Salary Range: £42K-£45K per annum
We currently have vacancies for commercial gas engineers who will be responsible for the maintenance and compliance of commercial gas systems (plumbing, heating & hot water) within the London & South East areas. The works will be delivered across a mix of commercial office and luxury residential properties.
Prospective candidates will:
- Be apprenticeship trained in mechanical discipline
- Be qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Hold relevant and current commercial ACS qualifications
- Be Gas Safe registered
- Have 5 years' experience in a similar role (applicants without relevant experience will not be considered)
- Professionally represent the company at all times
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent at "user level" with IT systems (CAFM, reporting, emails etc.)
- Have a full and clean driving licence
Successful candidates will receive:
- Attractive salary and holiday allowance
- Company van
- Business travel expenses
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Genuine career progression in an ever-growing company
- Enrolment in our employee engagement platform "PERKBOX" which provides our employees with access to many deals, discounts and benefits from food and drink, health and fitness, entertainment, insurance and many more.
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes, such as childcare tax relief and cycle to work scheme
- Training and development through personal development plans
This position would suit candidates who live within easy reach of the M25 and London.
- Gas Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'