Castlefield Recruitment are looking for a Gas Heating Engineer to join a large organisation based in Stafford.
- Must have ACS Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1
- Must be an unvented hot water cylinder fully qualified heating engineer
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Carry out heating installations
- Removal of existing boiler and cylinder where required
- All pipe work alterations
- Upgrade and fitting of radiators as necessary
- Work in accordance with the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 at all times
- Installation of new appliance including vertical or horizontal flue
This is a permanent position. The ideal candidate will be provided with a company van and a fuel card.
- heating engineer
- gas engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job