Domestic / Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client; a mechanical services company based in West London. They are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer to perform maintenance, service and breakdown on a range of domestic and commercial boilers, appliances and plant-rooms. The Gas Engineer will be covering a number of key sites, predominately within the West London area. These include office, hotels, listed buildings and high end apartment buildings.
The Gas Engineer MUST hold their ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, and ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1 and CORT1 would be extremely advantageous. The Gas Engineer will be based within commutable distance to the West London area and have previous experience carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown on a range of domestic commercial boilers / heating plant. Installation experience would be advantageous.
Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown works on domestic and commercial gas plant, covering key sites in the West London / West End area
Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Valid, in date, ACS Domestic Gas qualifications
- ACS Commercial qualifications would be desirable
- Strong background / experience carrying out service, PPM and breakdown on domestic and commercial boilers / heating
- Based Within commutable distance to the West London / West End area
Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £40k, DOE
- Overtime + call out
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Company Van + Fuel Card + Travel Time
- Company Phone / iPad
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job