Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation in Spalding who are seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis
Duration: 3 months+
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out responsive repairs to void and occupied properties
- Diagnosing and repairing faults to domestic plumbing and heating
- Carrying out landlord gas checks
- Capping and uncapping domestic gas supplied to empty properties
- Multi skilled work as appropriate including basic carpentry, tiling and patch plastering
A van and battery power tools will be provided.
The successful candidate will possess a full driver's license and additional basic skills in carpentry, patch plastering and tiling.
Apply now for immediate start.
- Gas Safe
- Plumbing and heating
- plumbing and heating engineer
- Gas Engineer
- Gas appliances
- Gas Plumber