Job Title: Gas Engineer (New Build)
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 (OTE £35,000)
Status: PAYE, Full Time
The company is a New Build Plumbing and Heating Contractor based in Farsley, Leeds. They have been established for over 25 years and are one of the largest plumbing and heating contractors to major new build developers in the Yorkshire region.
They pride themselves on being able to deliver a first-class service to their new build clients both from private and social backgrounds.
· Commissioning domestic gas appliances in new build properties
· Undertaking quality assurance checks
· Small works associated with heating systems
· In warranty repairs and maintenance of domestic plumbing and heating systems in new build properties.
· Service & maintenance of gas boilers and central heating
· Call out 1 week every 7 - 8 weeks.
·ACS in domestic gas (CENWAT, CKR1)
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in heating and domestic gas
· Ideally have experience in the new build environment
·Un-vented cylinders qualification (G3)
· Experience of using PDA/tablets
· Salary subject to experience and qualifications
· OTE includes stand by payment for out of hours rota and overtime
· Company van and fuel card (no personal use)
· Company iPad
- New Builds
- Central Heating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'