Gas Engineer - Premium Boiler Manufacturer
Thetford/Bury St Edmunds/Sudbury area
Are you a Gas Engineer or Heating Engineer with Boiler Breakdown & Faultfinding experience?
Do you live in the Thetford/Sudbury area?
Do you want to work for a leading Boiler Manufacturer?
Expansion has resulted in a position for a Boiler Faultfinding Gas Engineers who live in the Bury St Edmunds area.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and Boiler Breakdown/Fault-finding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience (ideally 3+yrs)
- ACS Core & Boilers certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- Able to use a multi-meter
- Full UK Driving Licence - required
- Live in the postcode required
- Experience of working on Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Viessman, Baxi, Ideal, etc
NO Sundays - NO Shifts - NO Standby - NO Callout - NO sales targets
Monday to Friday, Saturdays on rota basis
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- £30,000 to £40,000 prp salary on experience
- +£750 Lunch allowance per year
- +£1000 circa Co Bonus
- +Unlimited Bonus paid for all extra calls
- +Van - Fully expensed & private use
- +Pension to 8%
- +33 days holiday (25+Banks)
- +Uniform, laptop & associated benefits
Gas Engineer, live in the Thetford area & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Experience; Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Boiler Engineer, Worcester Bosch Engineer, Vaillant Engineer, Viessman Engineer, Baxi Engineer, British Gas Engineer, Homeserve, Ideal Engineer
- British Gas
- Heating Engineer
- Gas Engineer
- ACS Gas
- Gas Technician
- Boiler Engineer
- Worcester Bosch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'