The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Gas Contract Manager to join Hyde's Compliance team, using technical expertise, hold responsibility for managing allocated Property Health & Safety compliance servicing and inspection contract(s) to ensure programmes are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards, ensuring Hyde meets its statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
About the job:
- Manage and direct contractual relationships with service providers in line with agreed contracts. To include:
- Ensuring programme compliance and the quality of programme delivery.
- Chairing and documenting meetings with service providers.
- Undertaking contract management including associated project administration.
- Providing monthly progress reports on performance, to include but not limited to, Key Performance indicators, programme, Quality assurance and resident feedback where appropriate.
- Ensuring remedial works, where appropriate are carried out in a timely manner and to the quality required.
- Work with the Data Manager to ensure data is relevant and up to date and that systems are updated effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements are complied with at all times.
- Monitor and oversee contract, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations cost saving/customer service improvements measure contractor performance via agreed KPIs in line with contract and taking remedial action where necessary.
- Responsible for driving through service improvements to deliver an exemplar service that reflects and leads best practice in the sector.
- Provide technical expertise and advice in respect of Gas Compliance.
- Work closely with a range of internal stakeholders.
* Essential; experience in Contract Management, ideally client based.
* Desirable; experience in Gas Contract Management, relevant qualifications will be required.
* Acts as a key contributor in a complex and critical environment.
* Takes responsibility of managing Gas Contractors.
* Provides expert advice and recommendations on complex and strategic issues.
* Proactively builds and leverages relationships with key senior stakeholders, customers, and partners to influence and achieve organisational outcomes.
* Puts measures and controls in place to gain regular, structured feedback; initiates changes where required.
* Works independently to meet long term objectives.
* Takes ownership and accountability to ensure projects and short-mid-term commitments have been completed/delivered.
* Forecasts and manages plans and required resources.
* Due to the nature of this role you will have use of your own transport.
Interviews will be in Park Street, London on 26th & 28th February 2018.
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Contract Management
- Health Safety
- Site Inspections