Gas Compliance Manager - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint an Interim Gas Compliance Manager.
Gas Compliance Manager - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Managing the delivery of gas safety compliance through a framework of specialist contractors.
- Managing and leading a team of Compliance Officers and Compliance Administrators.
- Contract management; arranging, attending and chairing contractor meetings, monitoring KPI’s, producing specifications, approving payments.
- Ensuring gas safety data and certification is accurately recorded and reported on.
Gas Compliance Manager - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Experience of gas safety compliance in the social housing sector
- Domestic Gas ACS Accreditations or Level 4 Gas Safety Management
- Extensive contract management experience
- Social Housing
- Safety Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'