Our client is a national M&E services provider, they carry out full gas installs to many properties across the UK, primarily large-scale social housing schemes, housing, flats and sheltered accommodation.
We are seeking fully qualified Gas Breakdown Engineers to work on projects across the North East.
- Responding to breakdowns
- Lone working
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
- To record completed works and maintain accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations
- Company vehicle and fuel card will be covered by the company
- To drive company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner and to ensure that the vehicle is maintained to appropriate standards.
- Opportunity to earn good bonus for the right individual
- Must have relevant experience and qualifications
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'