BE OUR EXPERT AND MORE..
WANTED: GAS/ELECTRICAL COOKER INSTALLERS
Position: Gas / Electrical Installer
Customer: Home Delivery
Shift Pattern: Any 5 out of 7 Days
Grade: RCS P
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Dependent on qualifications
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
DHL is expanding its Home Delivery business and has some exceptional opportunities across the UK for candidates to join what is an already award winning team. We don't stop at delivering products we also install them on behalf of our major High Street retailers. We strive to deliver a great service to all of our customers every day.
We are looking for hardworking individuals to join our growing team of installers at DHL. As part of a fast growing company we strive to deliver exceptional installation services to our customer. We are looking to recruit trained Gas/Electrical Installers who are able to exceed in a fast pace environment. We will give you all of the training that you need to exceed in a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with a market leader logistics provider.
The role involves driving a 3.5t Vehicle, although having a professional driving qualification would be an advantageous.
* Good rate of pay
* Paid Sick pay scheme after probation period
* Top up training provided and funded for
* Up to 30 days holiday
* Childcare vouchers
* A cycle to work scheme to encourage wellbeing
* Extensive Retail discounts
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Working for a great Company
* Gas Safe qualified
* ACS CCN1 and CKR1; Range Cookers DOM LPG / DOM NG; Pipework DOM NG (CORE)
* Experience of installing Dishwashers, Fridges, Freezers, Gas/Electric Cookers, Washing
* Machines would be advantageous
* Comfortable and experienced in installing
* An excellent communicator
* Confident in your people / social skills
* Highly motivated
* Physically fit to be able to do some heavy lifting
* Ability to work any 5 from 7 (including weekend working)
And search for Home Delivery
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKWorking HoursLocationBellshillShift RequirementDay time onlyJob TypeWarehousing, Package Handling & DistributionRelocation OfferedNoneCareer LevelOperativesTravel RequiredBelow 75%Responsible forTravel ExtentWithin regionReports toFirst Line Manager Work Permit RequiredYesTarget Hire Date30/01/2019
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'