Would you like to join a company that offers full training and support to kick start a career in the Meter Reading industry?
Do you have a full UK driving Licence?
Would you like the opportunity to earn a weekly bonus, in addition to a competitive salary, from your first day?
TXM Recruit are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading energy contractors - we are looking for Part-time Meter Readers to visit customers at a variety of locations including homes and commercial properties. This role involves carrying out gas and electric meter readings and recording these on a hand-held device.
What’s on offer?
- £8.63 per hour upon completion of a paid induction
- The opportunity to work flexibly in your local area
- Plan your own working day
- 8 hours per week, with the opportunity to work full-time (37 hours) every 8-12 weeks
- Mileage allowance
- A weekly, performance-based bonus will be paid from your first day
- Company vehicle
What do I need?
- Be interested in a customer focussed role
- A smart and friendly disposition, with a professional approach to work
- Access to the internet at home
- Hold a full UK driving licence (no more than three points)
- Use of your own vehicle, with business insurance
- No unspent criminal convictions - we require 5 years’ employment history/references, and you must be willing to undergo DBS/CRB assessment
How do I apply?
To start your application, follow the link to apply for this role, or contact the TXM Recruit team directly via Matt Bees at TXM Recruit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'