My client are a family run business and a leader in its field of delevering gas, electrical, commercial and home services throughout London and South of England. They pride themselves on providing exceptional service levels to the public sector and they are seeking an Administrator for one of their offices based in Peckham to carry out day to day planning and organisation of their field engineer’s bookings and works.
- Scheduling, programming, booking and distributing of work for all service engineers.
- Dealing with calls from clients and suppliers.
- Distributing all relevant documentation in line with client requirements.
- Controlling and clearing all engineer time sheets.
- Monitoring the diaries of the engineers.
- Updating the commercial and engineer emergency call out rotas.
- Ensuring that all information from works by engineers are updated on internal and server systems.
- This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar industry and is seeking a new challenge
- Planning/scheduling multi trade operative’s workloads, using a bespoke software package
- Dealing with queries and complaints from tenants in regards to Maintenance issue
- Liaising with tenants/operatives /surveyors supervisor
- Booking operative dairies
The successful person will also be able to understand the general requirements of each contract and ensure that systems and engineers diaries are used effectively to comply with these conditions.
Please note that you will work Monday- Friday on the following shift patterns:
1st May - 30th September from 8:00am to 5:00pm
1st October - 30th April from 9:00am to 6:00pm
Essential skills required:
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- The ability to use own initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Opennes to learning
If you have the right skills and experience for this role we would like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job