A leading supplier are looking for a Garment Technologist to join their team!
This is a lovely and very successful business, who have an extensive portfolios of high street customers from premium to discount. As Garment Technologist, you will be working across a mixture of accounts from young, trendy fashion to supermarket brands!
As Garment Technologist you will:
- Work to critical path
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationships
- Set up work books for each development sample to be fitted
- Lead fit sessions with customers and take comments
- Fully understanding fit notes and relaying comments to the Pattern Cutters
- Measure samples to create and update graded specs using customer workbooks
- Prepare production packs for factories
- Liaise with factories during pre-production sampling and manufacturing
- Ensure factories are working to expected quality standards
- Managing the approval process of all pre-production and bulk production
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Garment Technology
- high street
- fit sessions
- Gament technologist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'