Looking for a permanent Garment Technologist for a licensing company for sportswear.
Working on the sporting brands to ensure production runs smoothly and factories have all necessary information. Fit, measurement charts, grade rules, support with design tech packs.
- Ensure that brands quality and performance standards are met
- Create technical and measurement specifications, maintain grading and sizing rules for each garment type
- Being in control over the production trackers and check them regularly
- Measure and review prototype samples and size sets before fitting to ensure they conform to size and construction specifications.
- Communicate fit, quality and construction requirements to suppliers through sample comments
- Review test reports submitted suppliers
- Work closely with the design that tech packs are handed over correctly
- Mange the fit sessions with design and other freelance garment techs
- Work closely with Head of Sourcing and advise if problems in production occur
- Approve Proto’s, SMS samples and pre-production samples prior to production start to ensure that product meets business expectations
- Support with the administration on Amplified (Creating Style specs)
- Ensure that brands samples are handed over to Brand Coordinator for approval in a timely manner
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and forward thinking
- Have strong communication skills. The role will involve cross functional communication.
- 5years plus previous experience within a garment technologist role. Some Sportswear experience preferable
- Positive attitude, result oriented with strong follow through.
- Proficient in excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job