My Client is a Fast Fashion Online Brand, who is looking for a Senior Garment tech to join their ever exanding team.
·Coordinates a wide variety of technical and quality work on garments to enable smooth fitting and sealing process.
Manage all fit alterations during Sealing Process
·Advise on correct methods of construction, sizing and quality
·Attend fit sessions
·Monitoring sealing and pre-production process, keeping in view all critical dates
·Responsible for completing and approving final specs - including correlating pattern, fabric and garment measurements
Produce clear and concise production comments
The ideal candidate will have a minimum around 6 years' experience working as a Garment Tech, within a similar environment.
You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You will have a excellent knowledge of garment construction and knowledge of how to make patterns production friendly. You will thrive on working in a busy environment and are used to working at pace and enjoy building relationships with customers and working as a team.
- Knowledge of production methods of make, and machinery
- Understanding of garment timing
- Complete understanding of the fit and seal sample process, including pre-production and production pack approval.
- Good understanding of working with suppliers abroad
- Complete understanding of the technical team structure
- Good IT skills, outlook, excel and Fast react
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and interpersonal.
- Good planner
- Communication Skills
- Garment Manufacturing