Do you want to work somewhere where you can literally change the landscape for the better on a daily basis?
You should be an experienced Gardener looking to work in an exciting and vibrant team on a contract basis until the end of September from 7am to 3.30pm.
As the Gardener you will be:
- Weeding and pruning, mowing, strimming, litter picking, blowing and any other tasks you are instructed to do
As the Gardener you have the following qualities:
- Personal Qualities - Well presented, punctual, good mannered, adaptable and respectful to all. You will be required to work as part of a small team, as well as individually
- Team Player - You will be able to take instruction and discuss any issues clearly. You will make a positive contribution to your work team and be prepared to meet all challenges in a positive and constructive manner.
- Communication - You will communicate clearly and positively with all parties including your team leader and the campus staff, meeting targets and deadlines and ensuring the efficient use of resources.
- Materials, Plant and Tools - You will ensure that the daily maintenance of the plant and tools is carried out and company property is looked after and respected. You will be required to sign out equipment each day and report any concerns to the Head Gardener.
- Health & Safety - You will be responsible for your own day to day health and safety and of those around you. You will only complete tasks in which you are competent and trained and will ensure that all works is completed in accordance with site health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements. All PPE will be provided and you will be responsible for ensuring you wear the correct equipment for each task.
- Quality – You will ensure that all your work is completed to the best possible standard; in accordance to any instructions and specifications you have been given and to the satisfaction of the client.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this vibrant team then this Gardener role could be for you. To apply for the Gardener please use the Apply now button below or call Rosa on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job