Location: Chiddingstone Causeway, Kent
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00-3:30
About the Company
Specialising in Motor Insurance, we pride ourselves on delivering first class service, ensuring the customer has a smooth and stress-free experience. With big ambitions for the future, we are looking for individuals who want to join an award winning, Champion Status Investors In People Company. The Company are also proud to be classified as one of the best companies to work for in the UK on the Sunday Times list.
• To maintain the gardens and grounds in accordance with the specification in the Grounds Standards Manual and to contribute to the development of new features and general aesthetic improvements.
• In the absence of the Estates supervisor to plan, prioritise and progress own work load to a satisfactory standard.
• To assist in the maintenance of the general facilities including office, conference and public areas.
• Maintain the grounds on multiple sites to the standards specified by Estates Supervisor
• Implement planting schemes in accordance with working drawings.
• Plan, organise and implement own scheduled work, unscheduled work and projects as required by the Estates Supervisor.
• Complete time sheets, budgetary records, chemical records.
• Maintain machinery and equipment in clean and safe working order or to organise its repair.
• Implement all Health and Safety practises and procedures required by legislation or company policies.
• Contribute towards improving grounds and garden maintenance.
• Implement maintenance works within the grounds or buildings as instructed
• Undertake weekly Fire Alarm tests and record tests.
• Carry out monthly emergency lighting tests, record information and notify any problems.
• Carry out weekly running of little used taps and record.
• Some experience and work-based training in horticultural practises and proven capability in using a wide range of equipment and machinery.
• Experience in general building maintenance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job