Job Title: Gardener
Our client is a well-renowned and desirable employer based in Bicester. They are one of Oxfordshire's employers of choice and they set the standard for employee engagement and satisfaction. They are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Gardener to attend to various floral installations.
- Ensuring all outdoor areas are maintained to an exceptionally high standard.
- Carrying out necessary duties such as feeding and watering the plants.
- Pruning, trimming and visually inspecting the displays.
- Actively engaging with members of the public and answering any questions they may have.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You should be incredibly passionate about horticulture.
- A love for the outdoors.
- You are well-presented, driven, talented and dependable.
- Comfortable working in a public environment.
- Physically fit as you will be on your feet for most of the day.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with working hours. The company offers a generous benefits package to its employees.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.