To work within the site based team undertaking all aspects of grounds maintenance, to a high standard, complying with all health and safety, COSHH, company and site rules, including horticultural equipment operation, weed control, soil conditioning, pruning and planting.
Our client is a global leader in their respective field. They are looking to recruit an experienced gardener/landscaper to assist in the maintenance of their grounds based in Gloucestershire at a prestigious site.
The main responsibilities of the gardener/landscaper:
- Deliver grounds maintenance in accordance of SLA and KPI's, site policies health and safety rules and regulations.
- To carry out numerous gardening and lawn care duties, soil cultivation, digging, forking, raking, weeding, edging, pruning and planting. Lawn maintenance, edging and mowing with presentation being the key factor. Remove litter, leaf collection/clearance and insure gardens and commercial grounds are left in the tidiest condition possible.
- Assist with the preparation of specifications for, and costing of, minor works of new plants, replace dead stock, tree's bushes etc.
- Maintain records, produce simple reports as required.
- Proactively identify material requirements and complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner to enable service delivery
- Maintain hand tools and light machinery including; sit on and rotary mowers, strimmers and hedge trimmers in accordance with good industry practice.
- Undertake over-time when required.
- Assist other trades as required.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, composting arising where possible.
The Successful Gardener/Landscaper:
Previous experience in a similar position
- Manual handling experience
- Full UK driving licence.
- BSC level 1 and 2
- Microsoft Office familiarity.
- PA1 & PA2 certifications (Desirable)
- Towing entitlement (Desirable)
- Knowledge of COSHH and health & safety regulations (Desirable)
- IOSH (Desirable)
What is on offer?
- Salary £18,000 - 22,000
- Monday to Friday permanent position
- Company pension scheme
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Other benefits
- lawn care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'