We are looking for a full or part time gardener/landscaper with some experience who can work alongside a small team to carry out duties including landscaping, lawn mowing, strimming, hedge cutting, pruning etc.
Our company carries out professional domestic garden maintenance, large estate management and broad range landscaping projects.
- Professional garden maintenance experience.
- Not essential, but experience in landscaping.
- Experienced in using gardening equipment and machinery.
- Good knowledge of plants/trees/shrubs including pruning.
- Well presented, reliable and hardworking.
- Full UK driving license is preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in English language and good communication skills.
Hours of work are usually between 8am-4pm (plus travel) working Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year (depending on experience) Overtime is regularly available. Full benefits included.
If highly experienced, a management role may be offered running a small team with work van and tools supplied.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8 to £13.50 /hour depending on experience
Please email/call to discuss potential days per week that are available for work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job