Gardener / Clearance Operative
Location: King’s Lynn
Salary: £16,800 per annum plus benefits
37 hours per week
About the company:
Our client was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. They employ around 200 people, including their own Property Services team of operatives.
The main purpose of this position is to carry out garden and clearance works at their properties and communal spaces.
Duties of the Gardener / Clearance Operative:
- Grass cutting and strimming
- Weed spraying
- Hedge cutting and pruning
- Clearance of empty properties
- Litter picking and various other duties.
Requirements of the Gardener / Clearance Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Some knowledge of garden machinery maintenance and health & safety procedures in a grounds/garden environment
- Experience of and the ability to work as part of a small team
- You will need a full driving licence.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Gardener / Clearance Operative role is right for youthen please apply today!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23rd March 2018
Only candidates who follow the correct application procedure will be considered!