Are you a creative and proactive Gardener?
Do you have previous experience with maintaining high-end bespoke gardens?
Are you looking for a career development opportunity?
The role of Garden Maintenance Technician will be to work on your own and within a team, and to take responsibility for regular maintenance visits for existing clients. You will be responsible for taking care of and managing domestic gardens while working to ensure consistently high standards in line with the company ethics.
- Garden maintenance tasks in accordance with seasonal maintenance plans
- Pre-planning each visit and keeping accurate records
- Working within a team as well as autonomously
- Delivering high standards of work while offering excellent customer service
- Previous experience of working as a gardener in a similar role
- Good horticultural knowledge and the ability to work to high standards
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- A full clean driving licence
A formal horticultural qualification along with spraying certificates will be advantageous, although the client is primarily looking for gardeners with a good level of experience.
This is an excellent career development opportunity, as the chance to manage your own round will be available for the right candidate upon commendable progression.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job