Do you want to work for an award winning company? Do you have a passion for plants and creating beautiful gardens? Are you looking to take responsibility for a team of gardeners?
- Responsible for overseeing the work standards of a small team
- Completing all aspects of garden maintenance to a high standard
- Operating various horticultural machinery
- Demonstrating a dynamic and proactive approach to work
- Previous supervisory experience working with in domestic gardens
- A horticultural qualification
- Comprehensive plant knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job