Garden Centre Head Chef/Cook - Nr Launceston - £20k - £25k
We are looking for a talented and dedicated head chef with a deep passion for food and creating great and high quality dishes. Our client is looking for someone to join them at their botanical establishment within their catering team. Our client runs a busy visitor destination near Launceston that is busy all year around with a particular busy period over the summer months where numbers can be in excess of 500 visitors per day. Our clients promote seasonal produce sourced from the local area.
The right candidate will be looking to oversea their all year round busy kitchen, you will ideally be dynamic and experienced in all operational aspects of a busy kitchen and bakery as well as creating on brand menus.
Within this role you will be looking to:
- Report to the the catering manager
- Complete the daily production of both hot and cold food.
- Daily service of all food
- Upkeep the highest health and hygiene standards complying with all regulations
- Ordering stock as requested
- Input into menu planning and costing of dishes
In return of your service you will be rewarded with:
- A great salary
- Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Discounts on retail
- Free meals when working
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in touch.