Our Centre managers have to be the very best; it’s hard work for sure, but the sense of achievement when it all comes together is second to none.
As a Centre Manager you will not only manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre to deliver great customer service, you will provide leadership to inspire & motivate your team and of course you’ll ensure that you and the team live and breathe the 'Tyre City Way’.
Our customers don’t need an appointment with us, so the workflow can be unpredictable. With MOT’s, services, fast-fit, fleet services, stock control and audits being just a few of your accountabilities - you can be sure no two days will ever be the same. Our best Centre Managers are those that can do all of this with a smile, and roll their sleeves up when needed.
There's a real opportunity to progress with us; most of our Operations Managers and even some of our Divisional Directors worked as Centre Managers.
So you might not have any mechanical experience, however, if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be people focused, results driven, determined and resilient then you may be just what we are looking for.
We are looking for;
- A full UK driving licence
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, preferably within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Where there’s no mechanical experience, a desire to learn the responsibilities of each of your team members in order to manage the workflow effectively
- A desire to stretch and grow your team to be the best they can be - experience of being involved in coaching individuals is essential
- Considerable experience of and a passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover
- A perfectionist when it comes to cleanliness and centre presentation and standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
- Customer Service
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job