Garage Door Installation Engineer – Competitive Salary DOE – Stockton-on-Tees
Abbey Garage Doors are looking to recruit Garage Door Installation Engineers to install quality garage doors. This role is an outside-based position requiring heavy manual work. We also offer a repair service, so each day will be varied and interesting. You will be working within an experienced team of Garage Door Engineers – willingness to learn is a must, and motivation and determination is essential.
As you will primarily be working directly on customers’ properties it will require individuals who are willing to offer excellent customer service, able to give full demonstrations of the finished working product. On-going training and support will be given; all successful applicants will receive full training on how to install our garage doors. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our growth!
The key responsibilities of a Garage Door Installation Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Travelling to customers to install and/or repair a range of garage doors
- Giving full demonstrations of the finished working product and providing excellent customer service
- Becoming a product expert and able to answer questions and solve issues with accuracy and efficiency
You will be provided with full training as well as with uniforms.
Abbey Garage Doors has been established for twenty years and operates from its showroom and warehouse in Stockton-on-Tees. We offer sectional, roller, up and over, side hinged garage doors as well as remote control doors and sun awnings. Our experience and impeccable service has given our customers the best reason to come back to us time and time again.
The key skills and qualities of a Garage Door Installation Engineer:
- Preferably at least one year of garage door fitting experience; a background in a similar field i.e. window fitting, carpentry etc. would also be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to provide garage door presentations and interact with customers on a daily basis
- Possesses a full and clean British driving licence; a CSCS card holder is preferred
- A willingness to learn, motivation and determination
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'