GARAGE DOOR ENGINEER - UP TO £14.00 PER HOUR (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Our client are a family run business based in Shropshire, who specialise in the Installation, Maintenance & Repair on all types of Garage Doors across the UK. They are continuing to grow at an exciting rate and are looking for an Garage Door Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Up to £14.00 oer hour + overtime.
Company vehicle, uniform and PPE provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, service, maintenance & repair on a range of Garage Doors (Up & Overs, Roller Doors, Sectional Doors, Entrance Doors, Bi Fold Doors, Automated Doors)
- Your area of work will be varied, our clients has customers across the UK - Must be flexible when it comes to travelling for work.
- Take part in call out rota - NO WEEKEND CALL OUTS!
The Ideal Person:
- Experienced in a range of disciplines (Garage Doors, Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Up & Overs).
- The ability to install, finish and trim to a high standard.
- Well presented with a professional attitude.
- Knowledge of a range equipment - training can be provided if necessary where required.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations - Advantageous!
- Full UK Driving License - Essential!
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, on going training and additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'