Location: London --- Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
• Reporting to the GAP Project Manager and to the Partner in charge of the Audit Platform, the candidate will play a key role in ensuring GAP meets objectives on time and on budget by increasing auditors’ adoption and usage.
• The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize Mazars’ countries adoption readiness and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact auditors.
• The candidate will have to work through many others persons in the organization to succeed. The change manager may act as a coach for project sponsors.
• As part of the development of the firm’s competitive position in the future, Mazars is implementing a software solution for its core business: GAP - Global Audit Platform.
• GAP is much more than a new audit software. The 2 main objectives of GAP are the operational integration and the transformation of our audit business. This new platform will support Mazars’ growth of audit and assurance services and help achieve quality, efficiency and innovation across these service lines.
• Over the next 2 years, GAP will be implemented in 80 countries and will be used by more than 6,000 Mazars auditors.
• The GAP Change Manager will be responsible of the coordination of the implementation stream and the change in working behaviors to permit Mazars to achieve its audit business operational integration and transformation (as described above).
• Mazars is looking for an experienced and internationally-minded change manager who will be key in the implementation of this strategic solution and the change management at global level at Mazars.
This covers the following activities
• Apply a change management process to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by GAP
• Plan and track progress of implementation and behavioral change activities
• Support and guide the local implementation country team
• Assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training
• Oversees other members of change team and assigns tasks
• Report the progress of implementation and change management activities to Project Direction and rise alert in case of delays on implementation and change management actions
• Significant experience as Change Manager from a Professional Services Background with a proven track record of project management and change management.
• Solid leadership and people management skills together with an ability to understand the business and how behavioral changes contributes to operational integration and business transformation.
• Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Change management certification or designation desired
• Autonomous self-starter, agile and flexible, rigorous, used to work in a changing environment;
• International outlook and mindset, very good English, French is desirable
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 75 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
- Business Transformation
- Change Management