Mazars’ Global Audit Service Line has launched a number of strategic projects that will increase Mazars’ position as a market leader in audit services, globally.
At the heart of the strategic projects is an upgrade to Mazars existing audit technology tool. The GAP ("Global Audit Platform") project operates at a global level, with sponsorship from the Group Executive Board and the Global Head of Audit and Assurance.
GAP will bring a new consistent approach to how we perform audits, allowing all our c. 80 offices to provide higher quality audits in a more efficient way.
A new team, Global Audit Support Team, is being created to support GAP once it’s released to countries. The new team will support our auditors worldwide in using the system and help drive further innovations in the way Mazars conducts audits globally.
Working in the Global Audit Support team is an opportunity for an assistant with IT service desk or application support experience to join the Global Audit Service Line team as Admin and Support Analyst (IT):.
- GAP System administration, supporting global project roll out plans and ongoing system support.
- Support the Global Admin Manager on a variety of technical admin related tasks (e.g. template maintenance)
Global Audit Platform
-Perform standard first line technical support duties. Including investigating, escalating and resolving technical issues
- Business as usual, incident investigation (checking against existing documentation, known solutions, knowledge articles, learning material, requirements documents)
- Update support tickets in Zendesk (customer service software and support ticketing system) and liaise with requestors
-Submit support tickets in technical support portal to engage 3rd party support partners
- Respond to assigned support tickets within Service Level Agreement ("SLA")
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party partners as required
- Resolve assigned support tickets within SLA
- Communicate with requestors from many different countries, about ticket resolution
- Escalate to colleagues and line manager in a timely manner
Reporting and logistics
- This role will report to the Global Admin Manager based in London
- Occasional travel may be required in particular between the Mazars London and Paris offices
We are looking for a flexible and resourceful professional interested in developing their experience by working on a high profile and globally strategic Mazars’ project and service:
- First line Service Desk or Application Support experience required
- Clear communicator (both written and verbally, and in English)
- Customer service oriented, with ability to manage expectations
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to work across teams internationally
- Flexible in approach and willing to take on new tasks at short notice to achieve team goals
- Excellent administration skills and technically minded
- Must be comfortable with change and fast paced environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job