Working as part of one of the world’s most recognised Global brands, this is an opportunity to work with one of the the current global leading mobile gaming companys', based in South Manchester / Cheshire in their new state-of-the-art Gaming Studio.
You must have a keen understanding of leading games and what makes them successful, ideally with experience working on competitive games and an understanding of the system required to make them.
Working closely with the UI/UX artists you’ll be responsible for crafting fun and engaging features from initial concept through to implementation and testing. You will have a keen eye for detail, expert knowledge of mobile game metrics and what impact different decisions will have on these, and a strong knowledge of system design.
Examples of relevant core skills & experience;
- Significant games design experience where you were a key individual involved with the concepting, design and implementation of game features and systems.
- Experience of working on a team creating and supporting free-to-play games, mobile or otherwise.
- Other relevant experience working on mobile apps that have a significant daily active userbase.
- Educated to degree level or otherwise in a games design related subject.
- Experience of the game development process and lifecycle, working on games that were shipped or not.
- Experience of live game operations, supporting games and their active user base through maintenance, new feature deployment and live operations.
- Knowledge of successful mobile games in the market and what makes them successful.
Benefits, work environment, culture, prospects are all industry leading.
- Design Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'