Games Designer - Senior - Mid - Junior Level roles available
***Online CASINO Industry***
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary depending on experience in SEK per month:
Junior 30-45.000 (less than a year of experience)
Experienced 45-60.000 (1-3 years of experience)
Senior 80-100.000 (+3 years)
About the role
The mathematical slot game designer lays the foundation for the design of a wide variety of slot games. This is an exciting position that makes a real difference to the success of my clients games. With your knowledge of successful slot mechanics you will be a voice in design of the company's games. You will brainstorm with your peers to prototype and develop the most awesome video slots.
You will be responsible for working on multiple games simultaneously as you write simulations in Java.
Your expertise in the field of successful slot mechanics will be critical in evaluating concepts from an early stage and translating them into fun and exciting gaming experiences. You will work in a small team, in a casual and fun atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years designing mathematical models for slot games.
- University degree in a technical subject, such as mathematics/statistics, engineering, or computer science.
- A track record of developing seed concepts into successful packages of math models and themes.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and providing specifications for other members of team.
- Designed mathematical models for at least 5 successful slot games.
- Additional Preferred Experience
- Experience programming solutions in the area of probability and statistics in an object-oriented language, such as C++, Java, or C#.
- Experience leading teams including programmers and graphic designers on game projects from conception to release.
What the Company offer
We are looking for a slot game mathematician who is highly motivated and multi-talented; who speaks up and has plenty of ideas, and can create awesome math models that will help us create the best and innovative slots ever. The lucky new employee will be rewarded with a job that is challenging and rewarding in equal measure. We also offer an excellent benefits package in what is a fast-paced and exciting industry. Our office is a lively place to work, full of people who are driven to produce great quality content and have some fun along the way. If you're motivated and enjoy sharing ideas with a friendly bunch, then you'll fit right in. We offer flexible working hours - as we know works has to fit around other things too - and we're very proud that our employee satisfaction index is always consistently high.
- 30 days paid vacation
- Favourable Pension
- "Löneväxling" (Salary Exchange)
- Insurance program
- International Breakfast
- Recruitment award
- 3500 SEK in Healthcare benefits
- Nordic Wellness company deal - 3.500 SEK membership per year
- Healthcare inspired activities such as group training, challenges and lectures
- Kids room (Your kids are welcome to hang out here when day care/school is closed)
- Games room (Where "big kids" like us are welcome to hang out when you need a break)
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home if you need
- Q-days (12 times per year, a day of personal development.)
- Monthly activities such as After Works, Lectures, Seasonal Parties and kick-offs.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialize in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job