Games Business Owner - Our client is an International Online Gaming company with offices and partners worldwide.
Want to join a dynamic and forward thinking leader in the market place but be based in Gibraltar with offices looking out to Spain & Africa? Our client and ourselves as your agent look after from start to finish - Relocation Guidance & Assistance, Local Knowledge info - All rewarded with an UK comparative salary, lower tax, Full benefits package/relocation assistance and most importantly the Mediterranean lifestyle.
Gibraltar offers it all when you are looking for that high quality lifestyle of 300 days sun and outdoor living plus a stable and thriving economy in a technology hub with plenty of future career prospects.
Gibraltar is an overseas British Territory with the main language being English and the currency sterling. Gibraltar is multi-national and attracts people from all over the world boasting a vibrant community and bustling centre with modern marinas, casino, clubs, bars and restaurants. Lower tax on electrical goods, cigarettes, alcohol and salary are another perk to life in Gibraltar.
Due to expansion my client is looking to recruit a Games Business Owner;
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for the Games Product Performance
- Report on the Games performance to the senior gaming team, highlighting key trends, product and customer insights. Highlight key trends and have a clear understanding of the core KPIs which drive the Games Vertical
- Monitor and maintain the overall revenue performance of the product portfolio and have a full understanding of the portfolio mix of game types within your product
- Work closely with the Heads of P&L, Head of Gaming Operations, Head of Conversion, CRM, Customer Service, Creative/UX & Product teams to ensure that we deliver a first class end to end customer experience
- Executing the strategy for the Games Product with other senior stakeholders within the gaming team
- Define, develop and deliver an innovative, ROI driven, monthly promotions plan with the P&L Performance Manager and Campaign Planners
- Sitting closely with the Head of P&L to manage the product and game launch schedule to ensure that deadlines and key milestones are met, working with suppliers to understand what content is coming and comparing that against our existing portfolio of content. Making sure we continue to offer 'best of breed’ catalogue content to our customers through this channel
- Continuously benchmark our product verticals versus the competition to understand areas of strengths and weaknesses. his can include (but not limited to) - promotional mechanics (bonus wallet, free spins etc), UI/UX/User Journeys, desktop & mobile performance issues, sub-standard product offerings vs competitors, data reporting capabilities and content management systems
- Work alongside the Analytics, Business Intelligence and Decision Science teams to measure and optimize the product performance / onboarding funnel and customer journeys
- Form a strong working relationship with the Head of Conversion, to ensure that the strategy for the Games puts the customer at the heart of the decision
- Competitor Analysis: Identify and closely monitor our closest competitors, carrying out frequent GAP analysis team meetings to share findings and ideas of how we can continue to be leaders.
- Develop innovative ideas for promoting the brand / product and how we can offer a more personalised proposition that is built around the core strategic pillars - Speed / Content / Choice
- Deep understanding of online casino products and the existing marketplace
- Knowledge of how the Games product needs to be positioned and designed for multiple international markets
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem and the needs of online customers
- Superb communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerical and analytical, with the ability to take a data driven approach to all key business decisions
Approach to Work
- Very focused and assertive - Knows how distinguish between important and less important tasks
- Can make things happen - takes responsibility and accountability
- At least 5 years work experience in the online gambling sector, specifically within a B2C environment.
- Product Manager
- KPI Reports
- P&L Responsibility
- Online Casino