Game Client Developer - (Global Gaming)
Game Client Developer - Gaming
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading publisher of mobile games, based in South Manchester / Cheshire in their new Gaming Studio.
This opportunity is working as part of a highly reputable team developing quality online mobile games. You will work closely with game designers and server side developers to develop the game client.
Core Skills & Experience
- C/C++ proven commercial experience within the computer games industry is essential
- Client/Server development experience
- Possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates game development skills ideally on mobile platforms
- An excellent attitude, positive mindset and proactive to any work completed.
- Knowledge and love of video games
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience within a mobile gaming environment is a distinct advantage
- Objective C, Java
Brand new Gaming studio - the environment really is one to be seen and includes benefits such as flexible working, annual bonus (performance related), subsidised gym membership and complimentary fruit, drinks and snacks.
APPLY NOW for a fast response
- Mobile Platforms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'