G10 Non-Euro Rates Trader - Investment Banking
An Award-Winning Investment Bank based in the City of London have a requirement for an experienced G10 Non-Euro Rates Trader. This is a Permanent Role paying up to £100,000 + Benefits + Bonus.
Responsible for trading within authorised trading limits on the G10 Non-Euro Rates Trading desk, i.e. the risk parameters and designated currency and product limits, in order to maximise revenues within pre-established limits and objectives.
Trades are predominantly in AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, and USD for trading (KRW for hedging purpose) but the trader will be expected to trade our other books in support if required. Products will include Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency and Fx Swap for trading plus Government Bonds, FRA’s, Futures, Repo and MM products, FX markets for hedging purpose.
Strategy and Business Planning
• Markets make for customers in G10 Non-Euro Rates Trading.
• Execute transactions in accordance with established risk management procedures and risk parameters.
• Formulate trading strategy and relate these to market opportunities.
• Be aware of all economic and financial data likely to affect the market and keep updated on market changes.
• Take views on future market developments and advise sales accordingly.
• Provide product pricing for both new products as well as specific client transactions. Pricing must ensure that the Bank is adequately compensated for the level of principal risk and the amount of balance sheet it dedicates to specific transactions.
• Keep abreast of the markets by reading the financial press and available economic research.
• Input all executed trades directly into the Front Office Systems in a timely manner
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in financial products related trading/ risk management activities.
• Experience in trading and risk managing a trading book, where applicable.
• Team oriented.
• Excellent communication skills and able to coordinate effectively with Sales, Structurers and Quants.
• Ability to think quickly, make decisions using good judgement and prioritise in busy trading situations.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Competent in a second language.
• Certified Persons Registration CP7/CP8.
Please do apply for this role if you feel that this will be the next excellent career move for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'